Name:
Location: Huntersville, NC, United States

It Professional at Wachovia Blogging from the Gartner Integration Summit June 2008 in Orlando, Fl

Monday, October 09, 2006

Rough Start to Gartner 2006

The plane that I and two colleagues was on was delayed leaving Charlotte by 3 hours; in fact the direct flight that was scheduled to leave almost two hours behind us left on time and made it on time to Orlando. As a result, we missed our dinner reservations and I did not eat dinner until 10:45. I finally got into my room at 11:25 and did not get into bed until after midnight last night.

The wake up call from Mickey and Stitch came in at 7:05 this morning. I made the fatal mistake of turning back over and did not wake up until 8am. I decided right then to miss the first session and took care of bunch of business, including my analyst session setup. Oh well, nobody got hurt and I am actively online.

Man, do I hate Usairways right now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home